AutoData Systems > NetE-nable
What Is NetE-nable?
NetE-nable is our web add-on to ExpertScan that allows you to collect information using the internet, signifcantly increasing the versatility of how you gather data.
A major advantage of NetE-nable is that it allows data from both your paper and electronic forms to be collected by the same software in one easy-to-use package.
But the real benefit is for the people who will use this improvement – your customers, patients, employees, and other target audiences.
- NetE-nable provides a more convenient way for respondents to tell you about your company or organization, in ways they might not if provided with only paper forms.
- Creating an online survey using NetE-nable is easier for you, and completing it is straightforward for your customers.
- ExpertScan imports this timely, actionable data into an Access database and creates built-in histogram, trend and comments reports for you.
- No additional hardware needed.
- Paper and Web form data populates the same database!
In short, ExpertScan with NetE-nable makes your automated data collection faster, easier and more cost-effective.
How Does It Work?
- Step 1:
- You design your form or survey in ExpertScan.
- Step 2:
- Your forms and surveys are stored on the NetE-nable server in a secure environment along with any data that is collected. It only takes about 7 clicks of your mouse to complete the process of publishing your form or survey to the web.
- Step 3:
- In 4 clicks you can easily retrieve your data from the NetE-nable server. This data populates an Access database along with data from any paper version of the same form or survey. After retrieval, that particular data on the NetE-nable server is removed.
“Once we started thinking about all the routine data collection tools we could web enable, we realized that our biggest problem is that our scanners would get rusty!”